Saturday, June 19, 2010

Contest Time!

Well, not really. But it should be. I've been saying since I started that I'm going to have a contest at 500 subscribers. I thought this would be perfect because I now have my job, and ability to buy prizes for it. Buuuuuuuut the problem is.. I've reached 500 subscribers, and I haven't even gotten my first paycheck yet. And also, when I start getting paychecks, I have a bunch of stuff I need to buy. Boyfriends birthday present, warped tour ticket, gas money, money for vacation, I have to pay to get my makeup done for senior pictures, ect... So as you can see, I'm in a little bit of a money crisis. That may be a little dramatic, but still. You get the picture.

But YES, I will still be having my contest, after everything pans itself out. I'm not sure when it will be, but I am absolutely still going to have it. I just reached 500 subscribers WAY sooner than I thought I ever would have. So yeah, I'm still going to do it within the next couple months, I'm just not sure exactly when. Maybe I'll even stock up on prizes to make up for the setback ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment