Sunday, May 9, 2010

Can't wait!

Yesterday I placed a huuuge Coastal Scents order. I'm not going to tell you what I got right now... you'll just have to wait until I get my package and do a haul video ;) Being today was mother's day and all, they said that my package is supposed to ship tomorrow woohoo!

Today was mothers day! I woke up and made my mom breakfast. Then she went to church and I took my boyfriend home yada yada. I went out to lunch with my mom, uncle, and grandma. We went back to my house and I gave my mom her present (I got her The Blind Side) and ate cake (delicious banana chocolate cake! yumm. yes I made it!)

Anywaysss.. I don't know which video to put up next! I plan on uploading one tomorrow afternoon. We'll see if I feel like recording a new one, or just want to put one up I've already done.


Byeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment